Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, we’ll implement our proven 12+ step marketing plan to ensure that your home stands out to as many buyers as possible.
You want to be the shiniest apple in the basket! To do this we will:
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Provide a home inspection. This protects you as the seller, adds value to the buyer, and increases the opportunity for multiple cash offers.
- Provide staging advice to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal. It’s a fact: acquiring the highest market value and elevating your home above others in the same price range often comes down to first impressions.
- Place “for sale” signage, complete with directional signage.
- Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Optimize your home’s Internet presence by posting information on the Makey Featured Listings Board, as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs, floor plans, virtual tour and an appealing description of your property.
- Target our marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighbourhood.
- Create a virtual or in-person open house experience and schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Host a VIP wine & cheese open house allowing neighbours to appreciate your home while encouraging neighbours to tell family and friends about your home.
- Target active buyers and investors in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area. Reverse prospecting allows us to reach out to buyers looking for specific location and style of home.
- Provide you with updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
- Extended Marketing Reach. Your home will be listed on the Toronto, Waterloo Region, and Woodstock-Ingersoll & District Real Estate Boards. This means that you will have access to a large pool of buyers working with realtors eager to sell your home.