If you want to compete, be competitive.
- The buying market has a short attention span.
- Pricing your home right the first time is key.
- Proper pricing attracts buyers.
- An overpriced house will not sell.
- We want to generate offers before the market moves on to newer listings.
- A property generates the most interest when it first hits the market.
- The number of showings is greatest during this time if it is priced at a realistic market value.
- Starting too high and dropping the price later misses the excitement and fails to generate strong activity.
- Many homes that start high end up selling below market value.
- Remember that the market ultimately determines value.